When Visiting Loft
- Before using our Coworking Desks and Meeting Spaces, make sure that you have a confirmed booking. For further assistance, you may coordinate with the Loft team at [email protected].
- For Virtual Office clients, coordinate with your Account Manager regarding usage of credits.
- All Lofters, old and new, are required to accomplish the Health Declaration Form upon visiting the space.
- All Lofters must read through the Guidelines to Prevent Covid-19 at Work.
- Bringing of guests must be coordinated first with the Loft team for proper documentation, booking, and payment.
- Dress code for Loft members and guests is smart casual. Slippers and shorts are not allowed.
- As much as we love our furry friends, unfortunately, the building does not allow bringing pets inside the premises.
- Avoid placing bags and other personal belongings on empty chairs and tables as other guests may also use them.
- Observe physical distancing and proper wearing of personal protective equipment (i.e. mouth mask & face shield) at all times.
- Lofters cannot eat heavy meals at the desk (ex. adobo and rice). If you are to bring food, you may consume it at the pantry.
- Let’s help each other in keeping the space clean. Put all of your garbage in the trash bin.
CLAYGO (Clean As You Go)
The pantry is a shared space. Here are a few simple reminders:
- If you empty it, fill it
- If you dirty it, clean it
- If you open it, close it
- If you spill it, wipe it
- Every Saturday at 12 noon we empty the fridge. All food and drinks will be thrown out.
- One Corporate Center (Loft Ortigas) and Avida One Park Drive (Loft BGC) are both non-smoking buildings. Smoking and vaping are prohibited anywhere in the office. For Philam Life Tower (Loft Makati), please visit the designated smoking area by the patio on the 9th floor (same floor as our office).
- No bringing of alcoholic beverages.
- While we do appreciate people who are passionate about music, feel free to jam out over headphones. Kindly be advised that all our sites are tuned in to our Loft playlist played via Spotify.
- Be mindful of your fellow Lofters by keeping your voice down during phone/video calls. If this is unavoidable at the moment, feel free to transfer further away from other coworkers.
- Downloading movies and streaming them are not allowed.
- Please refrain from tinkering with the air conditioning controls or any Loft office equipment/furniture.
- If you need assistance or have any concerns, you may notify Loft’s Office Assistant at [email protected] or 0917 899 1111. Thank you!