When Visiting Loft
- Before using the Coworking Space and Conference Rooms, please make sure you have booked your chosen service via our online booking system. For further assistance, you may coordinate with the Loft team at [email protected].
- For Virtual and Private office clients, before booking a Conference Room or Coworking Desk, please coordinate the use of your credits with your Account Manager.
- All Lofters, old and new, are required to accomplish the Health Declaration Form upon visiting the space.
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory for everyone. Wearing of face shields is voluntary.
- Bringing of guests must be coordinated first with our Concierge for proper documentation, booking, and payment.
- Dress code for Loft members and guests is smart casual. Slippers and shorts are not allowed.
- Avoid placing bags and other personal belongings on empty chairs and tables as other guests may also use them.
- Observe physical distancing and proper wearing of personal protective equipment (i.e. face mask) at all times.
- Lofters cannot eat heavy meals at the desk (ex. adobo and rice). If you are to bring food, you may consume it at the pantry.
- Let’s help each other in keeping the space clean. Put all of your garbage in the trash bin.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bathroom sink, mirror, and toilet. As a courtesy to your fellow Lofters, please wipe down water and soap splatter after use.
CLAYGO (Clean As You Go)
The pantry is a shared space. Here are a few simple reminders:
- If you empty it, fill it
- If you dirty it, clean it
- If you open it, close it
- If you spill it, wipe it
- You must wash your own personal utensils, glasses, cups and plates
- Discard food in the trash bin before washing to avoid clogging the drainage
- Every Saturday at 12 noon we empty the fridge. All food and drinks will be thrown out.
- Access to the coffee making facilities and water dispenser are available for all Loft clients.
- One Corporate Center and One Park Drive are non-smoking buildings. Smoking and Vaping is prohibited anywhere in the office and lounge areas.
- No bringing of alcoholic beverages.
- While we do appreciate people who are passionate about music, feel free to jam out over headphones if within the coworking area.
- For Private office and Conference room clients, we understand how listening to music increases productivity. While we support this, please be considerate of adjacent Suites/rooms as too loud a noise may be interrupting a day’s work.
- Be mindful of your fellow Lofters by keeping your voice down during phone and video calls. If this is unavoidable at the moment, you may approach the Concierge for assistance.
- Downloading movies and streaming them are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to tinker with the air conditioning controls or any office equipment/furniture.
- If you need assistance or have any concerns, you may notify the Community Associate at [email protected] or 0917 899 1111. Thank you!